Re: [OM] negative films, minilabs, etc.........

Subject: Re: [OM] negative films, minilabs, etc.........
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:22:28 -0400
Thanks for restoreth my soul beside still C-41. Sometimes I ask intentionally leading questions as a tool to get down to basics. Your basics are just that. Trust you would agree that in this era of 'everything for everybody' what should admittedly be a stupid question on my part becomes a 'reality' check.
Best,
Bill