Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4273

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4273
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:49:18 -0400
Whoa.....Take a deep breath. Perhaps i should have used 'stand alone' wording in anticipation of cut and paste out of context and out of my control as in the thread now presenting from Lee. My original post in specific response to Gwinn's comment and provided herewith for context:
One must factor:
        - time period whence manufactured.
        - where manufactured and the vendor for MC
- evolutionary period for the 1.8 versus the 1.2 which is more than an order of magnitude when adjusted to include the number of units produced for each design X options for low cost bid for large production runs versus small / custom lots. FACT: "Inconsistency" in coating does NOT equate to inconsistency in optical performance.
Bill