[OM] Minolta 5400, was CH Ling's Portrait shots

Subject: [OM] Minolta 5400, was CH Ling's Portrait shots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:27:32 +0100
Yes, I have had one for about 5 weeks Dick. It works well, quickly enough for me and looks pretty robust. I had a Scan Dual (original one) and Scan Elite F2900 before I had a Canoscan FS4000 and then the 5400.

Its dynamic range looks pretty good, the software is fine (but I tend to use Vuescan now) and I am getting good results, in terms of colour, from both negatives and slides.

Chris