Re: [OM] CH Ling's Portrait shots

Subject: Re: [OM] CH Ling's Portrait shots
From: "David" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:27:24 +0200
Hi!

It´s been long time since the last time! I left the list because I was
living
in england nearly for one year working for a Pharmaceutical company
but now I´m back in Spain (the paradise) I took some photographs in
Bornemouth to one Japanesse girl. You´ll see them very soon but I´m
still working in the web page. So you bought a LS-4000, it´s simply
outstanding. You can extract every single pixel from your slides and
get shocked with Zuikos sharpness. Today I´m very anxious! I´m waitting
for one Zuiko 85/2 Zuiko MC Auto-T that should have green, pink, blue,
yellow,
purple as coating and I think that is going to be my favourite zuiko lens.
The other day I bought one 2XA and works very well with 180/2,8 This
lens is also superb!

Very glad to hear from you again.

Cheers,

Dave