Re: [OM] OT Digital Camera Review - PCMag

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Digital Camera Review - PCMag
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:22:46 -0700
I just got that issue today and haven't read the article yet. There is a lot more to it than is on the web page. My past experience has been that PCmag differs considerably in their ratings from more traditional photography resources. I don't weight them very heavily. Pop Photo is better and dpreview.com is far the best because of all the test images they provide for making one's own evaluations.

Moose

Jeff Keller wrote:

Interesting that neither of the two editors choices rate that high in their "Image
Quality: Jury Test".