Re: [OM] Manual specs request redux

Subject: Re: [OM] Manual specs request redux
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:40:09 -0700
Nothing fancy there, just a text list. I haven't been able to access Lee's site through my DSL ISP for some mysterious reason (I can access it using another ISP from the same computer and via the same DSL line.). Lee and his network gnomes have poked around but not yet found out why. I don't know if your problem is the same, but do know it is possible for the site to be ok for almost everybody, but not for a particular access point/method/??.

Moose

iwert wrote:

I would like to look at the link provided, however I don't get through.
Is the site down, slow, or inaccessable for Mac (java?)

iwert.
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/manuals.list