Re: [OM] USD1100 for a Zuiko 90mm f/2 macro?

Subject: Re: [OM] USD1100 for a Zuiko 90mm f/2 macro?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:40:56 -0400
I think all but one of the Oly auctions have been over $1000, so $1120 is
not out of line.  Get 'em while you can.  AFAIK, Olympus has decided not to
ship anything outside the US, so if you can get it locally, do it.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks