Re: [OM] An opinion...

Subject: Re: [OM] An opinion...
From: Thomas Haegin <haegint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:27:22 +0200 (CEST)
Excellent idea!

I like the list being open to all types of messages. I
rather follow one prolific board than two or three
smaller ones. But I admit, most of the messages I
delete. A label system would allow us to construct
simple mail filters if we do not want to get/read ALL
the messages. Could be useful during holidays and
absences as well.

I would welcome the introduction of labels.

regards,
Thomas