RE: [OM] An opinion...

Subject: RE: [OM] An opinion...
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:11:56 -1000
I did complain in the past of off topics, but have learned to just weave
around them because this page is still the best for valuable info on
OM's.

I sure don't see any other Oly pages with such a variety of owners with
excellent knowledge of there gear.

And it's still worth even with death threats from the Irish of Idaho ;)
Dan