[OM] FS Zuiko 35-70 f2.8 and Zuiko 400 f/6.3

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 35-70 f2.8 and Zuiko 400 f/6.3
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:16:43 -0700
I have the following items for sale. Much as I hate to do it, I need to
raise some cash and am selling off some of my 'exotic' Zuiko glass.

I am offering these to list members, first come first served. (As
judeged by off-list replys.) This is prior to listing stuff on eBay. I
will wait one week before doing an eBay listing of any items. Don't
hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have or if you would
like me to e-mail photos. Your satisfaction is 100 0uaranteed. You have
five days to check out the item. If  for ANY reason are unsatisfied I
will refund ALL your money including shipping both ways upon the items
return in the same condition as it was sent. Payment can be check, money
order, VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insuraunce costs which will be added
to the purchase price. Please note that I am more than willing to ship
overseas. (I am in the United States.)

1    Zuiko 35-80 f/2.8 zoom.        $900.00
   This lens is in excellent shape. The only real signs of use is
slight wear on the bayonet for the lens hood. Otherwise this lens is
perfect shape cosmetically, mechanically, and optically.
Included with the lens is are the orginal caps, hood, and soft leather
case. Also included is a Bower 62mm circular polorizing filter and a
62mm Tiffen FL-D filter.

2.    Zuiko 400 f/6.3 Telephoto    $550.00
   This is the silver nose version of this lens. The lens is in
excellent shape showing only slight signs of use. Lens is in perfect
mechanical shape. Glass is clean and scratch-free with only a very small
amount of dust.
Included with the lens are the orginal olympus caps (metal screw-on
front), tripod mount, and the original case (which is in fair condition,
having done it's job of protecting the lens. Also included is a 72mm
Nikon L39 filter.

Jim Couch