Re: [OM] ( OM) Epson printers slightly OT

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM) Epson printers slightly OT
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:26:07 -0700
There is an Epson printer that will print on CD's, but I don't think it is a
700-series printer; it is one of the new models (900? 920? I can't
remember). Perhaps Epson's website will have info on this, it is one of
their featured marketing points for this particular model...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...