RE: [OM] body repair

Subject: RE: [OM] body repair
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:32:32 -0700
Well, in CA you have Ken @ KNS. I believe he is competent and not
expensive but a simple CLA took about 8 months or more, I lost track. I
finally got my camera back after being a squeaky wheel.  He ran a
special on CLA and I had heard good reports from others on the west
coast so I though I'd give a try rather than risk my camera a few more
days in the mail to the other coasts. Unfortunately he was swamped with
work with a hugh back load and I think the work was rushed.

mike

>USA ......CA [where we have.....

.....a disfunctional electoral process that makes Florida's look like a model
system.