Re: [OM] London- the film, the kit and the meet.

Subject: Re: [OM] London- the film, the kit and the meet.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:55:14 +0100
So will we see you on 30 August as well Acer?

Chris

On Tuesday, Aug 12, 2003, at 05:55 Europe/London, Siddiq wrote:

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:45:10 EDT, <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

i'll be accompanying grandmother to london most likely. just dependant on getting her passport back, and the darned embassy is taking its sweet time! argh! right now looks like 3rd wk or later of aug. before we go, assuming the passport is back!! once there i should be there for at least a week and a half, perhaps 2 or bit more.

--
/S
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker