Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Medium Format site again...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Medium Format site again...
From: Kennedy McEwen <rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:10:04 +0100
In article , Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Thanks for the replies, and for checking my Freeserve site. I suspect, due
to them trying to get more people to pay for their service, that my *free*
site has been chopped. Since I can no longer access Freeserve mail, I can't
check to see if they told me..!

Donald, have you actually dialled in to Freeserve recently?

I also have a free account with them which I don't use for mainstream stuff, but they stop access if you don't dial in to their modem line at least once every 3 months (its the dialling cost that pays for the service). The account details remain valid for a year or more, so you can log directly onto their main site and reactivate the account if you wish to, but you then need to dial in to ensure it is not disconnected within a few days.
--
Kennedy
Python Philosophers