Re: [OM] New (to me anyhow) Oly E-1 site

Subject: Re: [OM] New (to me anyhow) Oly E-1 site
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:23:42 -0400
Cc: Olympus mail list <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Also ring and macro twin flashes, remote controls and an 11-22mm 2.8-3.5 zoom.

Chuck Norcutt wrote:

<http://www.olympus-esystem.com/dea/index.html>

Noticed a few new pieces that I don't recall from the initial announcement. A BG-2 type flash handle and a 25mm extension tube and a wow! A 6x8 grid focusing screen which it the first indication of interchangeable screens. I hadn't seen this even as of yesterday but it's there today.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA