Re: [OM] One of those stupid mistakes....

Subject: Re: [OM] One of those stupid mistakes....
From: Thomas Haegin <haegint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:41:09 +0200 (CEST)
I have never caused myself this problem, yet..., but
my take would be that maybe it would have been
preferrable if you continued rewinding the entire film
in the wrong direction. As you did it now, there would
be my fear that the film got heavily bent in the one
place when you changed direction. If you just
continued the wrong way, you would have spared the
film this particular stress, so I would think...

I'd be interested in knowing how your negatives come
out. I sincerely hope there will not be a problem.

Kind greetings,
Thomas

 --- Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
schrieb: > Hi folks,