[OM] One of those stupid mistakes....

Subject: [OM] One of those stupid mistakes....
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:15:25 +0100
Hi folks,

Unaccountably, after 6 years as an OM owner and having shot hundreds of films, last night I managed to rewind my film in the wrong direction. Quite inexplicable! What I'm wondering is whether this would do any damage to it? I rewound about half the film back the wrong way, then stopped and pondered the ridiculousness of what I was doing, then wound it all back the right way. There was resistance but I didn't have to pull too hard to get the lever turning.

Please don't tell me it's ruined my photos - there's some 4 hour star trails on there and I'd hate to have wasted that much time!

Thanks,
Roger