Re: [OM] my next photo shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] my next photo shoot
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 07:55:48 +0100
Have a good time old bean.  You'll get good shots whatever you take.

Chris
On Thursday, Aug 7, 2003, at 20:54 Europe/London, jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm going off-list as I don't relish coming back to 1500
messages after vacation.

I guess my next photo shoot is in western South Dakota.
I've been there twice before.  This time I've decided to
leave my tripod home.  I don't know about most of you, but
this decision disrupts all my latter-day precepts about
photography:

  * have to use faster film
  * can't expect to get those first/last light shots
  * can't use ND filters or split filters (as much)
  * wider apertures

snip
I know many of you shoot mainly handheld.  I'm looking
forward to getting back into practice.  Lately all
my "serious" photography has been on tripod.  It will be
interesting.

Best wishes to all.  Over and out.

Joel W.
<|_:-)_|>