RE: [OM] my 21/3.5 pictures

Subject: RE: [OM] my 21/3.5 pictures
From: Markus Haukeboe <markus.haukeboe@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:57:36 +0200
Hi

I was in Greece one week ago, and for the trip bought a circ polarizer for
my 21/2.0.  I found this extra slim line of Hoya filters, and as far as I
can judge, this is not viewable in the pictures.  The disadvantage is that
the slim design does not allow for filter treads on the front of the filter,
so I cant use any front cap.

Nice pictures.  Since their already digital you can try to save them (remove
the dark corners) using some kind of digital tool, enlightening the corners.

MVH

Markus