RE: [OM] Some Olympus c5050z pictures

Subject: RE: [OM] Some Olympus c5050z pictures
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:44:34 +1000
> Daniel [mailto:danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]  wrote:
> Do you have the 5050 set a default or custom?

I'm not *totally* sure what you mean here, so I'll just say...

On "My Mode" 1 (which is what I have it start up with), I
have (he says, turning it on and having a look again):

SETTING
Saturation +2    -5 to +5 avail.
Sharpening -2    -5 to +5   "
Contrast   -2    -5 to +5   "

Exposure -0.3

ISO 100          64-400 avail.

Focal
 length  55mm
F-stop   2.6

(The last two are just because I haven't specified anything,
so they are whatever they were last time I set "My Mode" 1)

Oh, and White Balance is set to "Auto"...because it works
fine outside, but mostly because I haven't really made
much effort to use it (a mistake - shots with non-natural
light don't "Auto white balance" that reliably)

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz