RE: [OM] ] MD2 vs Winder 2

Subject: RE: [OM] ] MD2 vs Winder 2
From: Markus Haukebøe <markus.haukeboe@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:31:09 +0200
Hi Adam

I?ve got all the drives, both of the motors and Winder2.  I can confirm that
the MD 2 sounds even better then the MD1, and due to professional look, the
MD2 is slightly bigger.  I must admit I prefer the look when its coupled
with a black camera body, and if you add a descent looking lens, nobody will
suspect you for having old fashion stuff.

One of the problems I?ve had with my Winder is that the battery chamber
breaks.  The battery part of the winder itself is made of some kind of
plastic, and in my item this plastic is broken in the end where you insert
the battery.  My motors give me much more confidence, since the exterior is
all metal.  Anyway, the winder is only used for experimental things now, and
the MD 2 is by far preferred.  The MD1 is never leaving the closet.

Markus