Re: [OM] OT, but important

Subject: Re: [OM] OT, but important
From: Kurt Klein <acetone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 19:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
Several problems.  First, I would expect "little" to be better defined,
like "1 cm" circle or something.  Second, you initially instruct one to
stare at it for a second, then look away, but then you say to do this for
15 minutes a day.  That is 900 seconds.  Are we supposed to do this
exercise, looking back and forth, hundreds of times a day?  Lastly, I was
under the impression that focusing closely on small objects (e.g. reading)
was not good for the eyes.  But maybe that's just a myth.

Kurt