[OM] OT, but important

Subject: [OM] OT, but important
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:42:40 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Ladies and Gentleman,
I am happy to be in service for you again.
This simple excercise would help you keep your eyesight sharp, so you can take
better pictures.
The only thing you have to do is to place a little circle on your window, sit
about 0,5m in front of it and stare at it for a second, then focus at some
point as far as you can get.
Do this for 15mins a day and drink to my health.  I stopped doing it about a
year ago and noticed that my left eye is getting weak.  So I started again and
within a month I was able to restore 990f my vision.
I also have to mention that at the age of 37 (Aug 13...) I still have my 20/20
thanks to this small excercise.  My parents put on glasses by the age of 23.
They read a lot, but I did more of that and there is nothing else that could
explain why I still do not need glasses.
Boris
P.S.  AG, I admit that if you were not the source, I would have been skeptical
about the statement that hot peppers prevent ulcers.  How do you know that?