Re: [OM] Best way to see dust in a lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to see dust in a lens?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 01:10:34 -0500
At 11:01 PM 8/2/03, you wrote:
Mister Lind,

Congratulations on your tour inside the secret Wyoming Zuiko rehab facility.

Thank you.
I feel lucky it was Herman who discovered me and not their Security Department!

If you become an understudy to Herman Johnson, and he adopts you, would you inherit your "father's" name in the Japanese tradition?
Would that make you John Herman-son-Johnson?

Any resemblance of Herman Johnson's name to that of anyone else subscribed to this list is purely, errrr, ummmmm, coincidental. I also have three bridges for sale (cash and carry; bring a B-I-G truck):
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om40.html
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om60.html
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om62.html

;-)