[OM] WTB: Olympus lens hard cases for misc. lenses...

Subject: [OM] WTB: Olympus lens hard cases for misc. lenses...
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 17:18:59 +0200
Guys,

I've gotten a lot of help from the list in getting cases, however (in
part due to new lens arrivals) I am still short cases for a few of my
Zuikos.

So...if anyone has got any of the following for sale, or know of
where I could find them, I would be quite happy:

        - hard case for Zuiko 24/2
        - hard case for Zuiko 28/2
        - hard case for Zuiko 85/2
        - hard case for Zuiko 55/1.2

And was there ever a hard-case for the teleconverters 1.4x ?

Since I use the cases for protecting my lenses when travelling
(against, typically, airport security staff -- see my msg. in the
thread "Re: [OM] Help from UK members, were to get film"), the
cosmetic condition doesn't matter all that much, if the lock and
hinge on the case are still good. (Of course, given the choise, I'd
prefer one which looks good...)

Let me know off-list if you can help me somehow acquireing either of
the above.

Thanks for reading :)

--thomas

ps: Yeah, and only Original zuiko cases will do. After all, I am a
zuikoholic.