[OM] Back from a longer-than-expected break.

Subject: [OM] Back from a longer-than-expected break.
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:58:08 +0100
Hi Guys,

Well, I signed off in mid-June to gon on holiday for a couple of weeks, and
I only just signed back on last night.  Nothing serious happened - just been
really busy and I knew that if I signed back on I wouldn't have the chance
to read all the mails anyway !

So, how is everyone ?  What's been happening ?  What did I miss ? !!!

Seriously - anything important happened here in the last 6 weeks ?

I note from some of last nights messages that Bill Barber is visiting the UK
soon ?  Is there some plan for another OM meeting ?  If I've missed anything
on that one then do let me know !

Thats all for now.  I have taken quite a few pics while I've been away, some
of which I've even managed to get developed !!  Next purchase is going to be
an Epsom 3200 Perfection Photo scanner (hopefully in the next coupla weeks
!) so I will make sure I get all my photos I've been meaning to upload into
an online gallery soon.  Including the ones from the last London OM meeting
which I still haven't got around to doing yet !!

Anyway, nuff bandwidth used.

Bye for now,

Jon