Re: [OM] [OT] Photoshop Question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Photoshop Question
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:00:14 -0400
Foxy,

Look into www.icdsoft.com as a host. They're my host for three sites and the
support and speed is excellent. The beautiful thing is the first site is $60
per year and additional sites are $40 per year!  Also unlimited email
accounts (which you manage). The part I particularly like is that if anyone
sends an email to an invalid address, it gets forwarded to my main account
even if that address doesn't exist.  So, for everything I ever sign up for,
I make up a new address that is linked to them. For example, for
OfficeDepot, I use OfficeDepot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Then when I start getting
junk mail I know EXACTLY who sold my address.

333mb of space and 5GB per month bandwidth.

You can transfer your URL to them.

As for .Net vs. .Com, as most people know, my normal mail comes to
scalesfamily.com  I got an email a while back from the guy who registered
scalesfamily.net.  The email was OK, but had a real undercurrent that he was
angry he couldn't have it.

Of course, scales.com sells, well, scales.

Tom