Re: [OM] Photoshop Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop Question
From: Terry and Tracey <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 17:43:33 +1000
The two jpgs - original (260 k) and mark up to date (360 k) are at our web
site at
www.users.bigpond.com/foxcroft

If any Aussie members want to email us with help in forming
www.foxcroft.net.au (.com went - I was too slow) I would appreciate the
information.

Remember - it is a work in progress, and we have been way too occupied with
some other stuff lately.

I bought some B&W Ilford and I'm going to Cabramurra and I will try to
finish a K25 roll and the B&W roll.

Foxy