RE: [OM] Help from UK members, were to get film

Subject: RE: [OM] Help from UK members, were to get film
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:37:29 -0500
Yes, they do show up as a blank spot.  Strangely, that does not worry the
screeners.  Never had one ask to see what was inside the bag - and the bag
is big enough to hide a - oh, never mind.  Gives you a warm feeling, no?  My
buddy, our company photographer, has carried them all over the USA, Europe,
and China and is almost never asked to show the contents.

My bag is an OpTech USA medium - about $30.  I also took a small/medium
Domke bag loaned to me by the company photographer, as I carried 31 rolls of
film.

regards,
Gary