RE: [OM] Help from UK members, were to get film

Subject: RE: [OM] Help from UK members, were to get film
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:58:07 -0500
Bill,

Just returned from there.  I took all my film in lead bags (Provia 100F and
Delta 400 Pro)  It survived multiple x-ray passes in Dublin and Gatwick (in
hand luggage, of course).  You're welcome to borrow my lead bag - it holds a
Fuji brick (box) - if you can't work out a local purchase option.

Regards,
Gary