Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 02:35:01 -0400
1-14 Screen on Nature's Scream

oh yea upon a word ensconced
instead of thoughts espoused
would let the ferns
become only yearns

paranoia begotten pity
autofocus twitty
while the fronds
which would astound
need discoid balance
instead of emailed dalliance

a fig is not a Newton
nor a label an ablution
may the zone broaden focus
escaping this hocus

knowledge is bliss
to escape 'tis hiss.......
when the only miss
is an absence of KIS-S

On Friday, August 1, 2003, at 01:27 AM, Larry wrote:

Yes, we on the list prefer the achronym "K-I-S", as it eliminates the "S"
that is the initial for "stupid", and even though it completely ruins the
wittiness of using an achronym at all, we find it much more soothing. We tend
to frown on the tongue-in-cheek, if there is possible misconstruance of a bad
word. Safe blah words are much preferable to risky words.

As our heads slightly lilt, and you can see our tongues in the middle of a
slight smile, we read for calming unmistakable, pleasant words & acronyms.