Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:41:40 -0700
At 07:50 PM 7/31/2003 -0700, Moose wrote:
The initial query started out with Brian, who has created a commercial set of images of all the fern species of the world. He feels that a nice photographic image of a fern on the CD would go over better than a scrawl with a Sharpie.

The images he contributed to the effort are OM and besides, he's a member in good standing (however defined) and we try to help each other out.

BTW, I should probably make this offer earlier - I didn't follow the thread at all because I have a "PRO" CD printer for our business, but if anyone wants a custom one or two off CDs printed, just email me privately. No charge etc. except for mailing and materials. It's a full color inkjet, printing on Mitsui printable CDs. Mitsui is one of the those brands that make long lasting CDs. Much better than the usual junk they sell at Fry's or CompUSA...