[OM] FS: OM-1n and OM-2

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-1n and OM-2
From: JMeyers102@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:23:10 EDT
Hi all,

I bought this OM-1n from Tom Scales not long ago. It is an excellent camera,
but I am selling in only because I recently took delivery of a black version,
which I had really wanted. So this one must go.  The OM-2 I listed a couple of
weeks ago, and I list it again.
Prices do not include shipping costs. I refund your money for either item if
not completely satisfied within 14 days for receipt.

OM-1n - chrome w/ 50mm 1.8 Zuiko:  Excellent condition; few minor scratches
on base plate and back; leatherette is near perfect; only spot of minor
brassing is at the film door hinge; mechanically great; comes with fresh PX625
mercury battery installed; meter is right on; Shoe 4 included; all covers in
place;
1-13 focussing screen: lens is in excellent condition w/ blemish-free glass
and generic lens cap ------- $155

OM-2 - chrome: complete CLA done 1 year ago; Mechanically perfect;
Cosmetically excellent++;  virtually no brassing; leatherette is perfect; only
cosmetic
flaw is glue residue from "passed" sticker on prism which can be cleaned off;
comes w/ 1-1 focussing screen, New-In-Box Shoe 3 - never used, no cracks; and
Olympus body cap; Truly an excellent example of this camera ----------- $205

John Meyers
JMeyers102@xxxxxxx