Re: [OM] anyone notice this 35-70/3.5-4.5 on e*ay (item 2942363982)?

Subject: Re: [OM] anyone notice this 35-70/3.5-4.5 on e*ay (item 2942363982)?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:26:54 -0700
None on my screen! It took over 2 minutes for the whole page to load, but no pics.

Moose

tOM Trottier wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2003 at 23:34
Moose <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I presume either you are psychic or you e-mailed the seller. So I can guess that "some kind of magnifyer marked Olympus" turned out to be the extention tube, but I don't see anything about a T-flash tele adapter. Did you also confirm that this is the f3.6 fixed aperture version?

Look at the pix of the items - all of theirs - they're there :-)