RE: [OM] Questions on Tamron 17mm

Subject: RE: [OM] Questions on Tamron 17mm
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:10:35 +0100
I don't have the B6FH at hand to measure, but my guess is that the bigger
petals are at least 2cm deep.  Here is a picture of one FS you-know-where
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2942540976&category=30060

It looks like you are right Bernard - it's just a gizmo to get the lens cap
to fit!  The Tamron website lists filter sizes for all its lenses - except
the 51B 17mm, for which there is no mention of a filter size!

Piers

NB Bernard, do *not* assume that the hood above will fit your lens!  Anyway,
that seller is strictly US only.