Re: [OM] Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint

Subject: Re: [OM] Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:43:27 -0400
Man in NYC was ticketed for sitting on a milk crate (printed on side of
crate was ".....any other use of this crate is illegal......"  pregnant
woman, walking in 90 degree heat was ticketed for resting on subway steps.
All part of a ticket blitz which the mayor claimed to know nothing about.
Nassau County cops were in the press last week because a Champagne prize was
offered to the cop who wrote the most tickets for catching drivers not using
their seatbelts.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714