RE: [OM] Common language, was Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: RE: [OM] Common language, was Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:48:41 +1000
'Gone troppo' (tropical) - i.e. the sun has baked their brains!
Another one tht might come in handy here -
Seppo or Septic - as in septic tank = yank.
Andrew

"And Californians don't count, as you well know. They're all troppo!"  WHAT
THE H... DOES THAT MEAN?!  Could I get a translation for a Californian?