Re: [OM] macro

Subject: Re: [OM] macro
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:55:29 -0400
I've had only great experiences with my Vivitar Series1 90mm f2.8 macro.  Every
time we discuss this 90-100mm macro category,
everyone chimes in with positive experiences about a wide variety of brands, no
matter what vintage.  This is not always the case
with other types of lenses.  There is a great variety of satisfaction with the
70-210 zoom category (in general), for example.

For whatever reason, everyone seems to have positive experiences with the first
category mentioned.  In addition to that, f/2.8 is
just barely fast enough to be a "fast" lens, at least for what I need to do.

Lama

"Moose" mentioned:
>Zuiko 135/4.5
Tamron SP 90/2.5