Re: [OM] How good is the Zuiko 35-70 3.5/4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] How good is the Zuiko 35-70 3.5/4.5
From: Tyron L <tyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:30:58 +0100
Many thanks Moose, Jim and Jamie (and any others I may have missed) for your
advice, all most helpful and greatly appreciated.

I have placed the order for the lens I was looking at being sold by a UK
dealer for just £30 (UK pounds)!!! They described it as in Excellent+
condition. I have asked them to confirm that it is a Zuiko even though their
description indicates it is an 'Olympus' lens as opposed to, for example, an
'Olympus fit Tokina' as in their other descriptions. I'm half expecting them
to get back to me and say there is an error with the pricing, I'll just have
to wait and see.

Anyway, if the deal comes off it should be a nice light alternative to my
Series 1 Vivitar 35-85/2.8 for those more casual shots when not struggling
for light.

My name is Tyron, I fear I'm becoming a Zuikoholic...