[OM] How good is the Zuiko 35-70 3.5/4.5

Subject: [OM] How good is the Zuiko 35-70 3.5/4.5
From: Tyron L <tyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:45:22 +0100
Hi everyone,

Haven't posted much here but received some great advice previously about
my ill 2SP which is now working great (corroded battery lead connection)
- thanks again for that.

Anyway, now I'm pondering over buying a 35-70 3.5/4.5 at what seems like
a good price. I wonder if any owners of this lens would kindly comment
on how good it is (relative to other similar Zuiko's) and how much one
in decent condition might cost please?

Many thanks in anticipation!

Tyron