Re: OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted

Subject: Re: OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:19:23 -0700
NO, please don't. I drove one of those in Houston for several days once. The seat and accelerator position were such that I got a terrible pain down my leg. It took less time for it to manifest each time I drove it. I was in agony the last few miles on the way to the airport and happier to turn it in than any other car I ever drove, including the Datsun with the seat from Hell that I once drove from Mexico City to Oxaca and back. The other neat thing about the Pacer was the entire right rear interior, which was one large piece of plastic attached only at the bottom so that it waved around behind me as I drove.

Moose

Timpe, Jim wrote:

Is that even an AWD?
I think AMC needs to be resurrected from the ashes and re-introduce the
Pacer as an SUV/Hybrid/Crossover/sport tub....