RE: OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted

Subject: RE: OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:11:01 -0700
Sorry... All Wheel Drive.  Not the bone crushing, stump jumping variety of
Jeep fame, but usually associated with the newer car based 'cross-over' type
SUVs that tout 4WD.   My Mazda Tribute has such a system.  Ideal for my uses
(for the occasional snow or very inclement weather here in latte land).  I'm
not heading off road looking for mud bogs to slog through or fallen trees to
jump.