Re: [OM] Pictures from England - Flying Legends

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures from England - Flying Legends
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:09:32 +0100
Thomas

I agree with Gary. I too feel somewhat overwhelmed by the quality of others' shots (of whatever subject), but I put my stuff up in the hope that *someone* will find it interesting.

Those aircraft were pretty low; the display line is pretty long at Duxford and that is one of the reasons for it being difficult to see what the Firefly was doing just before he crashed. Apparently the manoeuvre was a Derry Turn Gary: he seems to have realised that his nose was too low and he aborted the manoeuvre by reversing his roll.

Chris