RE: [OM] Between 18mm and 35mm

Subject: RE: [OM] Between 18mm and 35mm
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:54:48 -0700
My experience was sort of the reverse.  My wife had some bouts with chest
pain, we did about four middle of the night ER runs.  On one of them, the ER
personnel were in the midst of doing all the initial wiring and plumbing
when all of a sudden the EKG monitor let out it's tell-tale 'steady state
alarm'.  Everyone in unison stopped in their tracks and looked at the
monitor, until my wife broke the silence and said 'hey, I'm fine, really,
it's not me!' and they discovered that a lead had popped off.

I had just entered the area when this happened, and almost had to be
scrapped up off the floor myself....