Re: [OM] Film recommendations?

Subject: Re: [OM] Film recommendations?
From: Klaus Elmquist Nielsen <klaus.elmquist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:56:22 +0200
Hi Rob,

Same situation here in Denmark. The Fuji NPZ, NPC and NPS are only available in
120.

I can recommend the Kodak Portra 100T. Here is an example:

        http://hjem.get2net.dk/klaus.elmquist/photo/victoria/crop0003.jpg

Taken using the Leica (sorry!). Excuse in advance for the awful framing,
had to act quick.

The other two images in the same directory are taken with a 4Ti + 90/2 on
crossprocessed seriously outdated Kodak Elitechrome 160T. Crossprocessing
that film is not recommented.

Rob, what about using tungsten balanced slide film? I have good experience
with Fuji 64T, Kodak Ektachrome 64T and 320T, the 320T pushed one stop.

If you want to take pictures of landscapes and flowers, I really recommend
Fuji Velvia. One of my favorite films.

I have found the following list of 35mm films very useful if you like to
have more options:

        http://www.photographic.com/printarchives.cgi?98

Cheers and happy holiday,
Klaus