Re: [OM] Film recommendations?

Subject: Re: [OM] Film recommendations?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:48:44 -0700
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:27:08 -0700, R. Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was just reading the specs on this. I didn't realize it was a chromogenic film. I still haven't tried one. I just assumed it was a way to sell film that the corner drugstore could process with their C41 chemistry. I hadn't seriously considered any of the chromogenic films before. I take it you're having good luck with it?