Re: [OM] Corrupted

Subject: Re: [OM] Corrupted
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:10:02 +0200
On 19 Jul 2003 04:22:51 -0500
Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I believe that you people have totally and completely corrupted me!
> Yesterday, as I sat in traffic on the way home from work, I saw
> this guy driving a brand new Dodge Durango 4x4 SUV. The very first
> thought that popped into my mind was, "I bet if I had one of those,
> I could get to some really cool places to take some great pics".
> When you start thinking of a $38,000 truck as an OM accessory, is
> that the ultimate? Or does it get even worse? I think I may need
> help. :)

Well, you could turn into a teenage boy, in which case your line of
thought would be "I bet if I had one of those, I could get laid by
that really cool cheerleeder"...:) so yes, it could get even worse.

And still, you're doing well -- actually thinking about getting
somewhere to take pictures. Those of us who have it really hard spend
the majority of time at home, contemplating where to put (and how to
build) a dry-cabinet for propper storage of the Zuiko's.

Now, go get that car and take some of those cool pictures :)

> Hi, my name is Johnie, I'm a Zuikoholic...

<everbody> Hello Johnie </everybody>

--thomas