OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted

Subject: OT Credibility (?) Re: [OM] Corrupted
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:43:10 -0700
Uhhh .... last time I looked at the XC90 it was barely under $40k. Is
this a celebration for no longer being a under paid, under appreciated
school teacher or do the appreciated teachers in FL drive 600 hp
corvettes vs. under appreciated who drive turbo charged SUV crossovers?

Congrates ... they're mighty nice, and judging by how the "professional
driver" flung it through an obstacle course at the old Alameda Naval Air
Station without making me want to get out, the electronic controls work
quite well (I didn't push it hard enough to get them to really kick in)

-jeff
who still has a Volvo wagon