Re: [OM] wanted to trade

Subject: Re: [OM] wanted to trade
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:39:01 EDT
Mike, You may find someone on the list to work this trade with you and you
may not.  When I found myself in a similar position, I carried the C*n mount
to my local retailer and swapped with him (had to give him a little cash) but I
ended up with something I could use, rather than something with which I could
play washers.  For those who might want to start a thread about what
"washers" is or are, please don't.
Washers is a game much like horseshoes, however you are pitching washers at a
whole in the ground, rather than throwing horseshoes at a stake in the
ground.  That is all that needs to be said about washers and horseshoes, other
than
it is too wet to play either right now because of Claudette.  Bill Barber