Re: [OM] Put the blame where it is..

Subject: Re: [OM] Put the blame where it is..
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:13:55 -0700
Chuckle  :-)

Nah, I sold Heathkits and stereo stuff back in the mid 60s for 2-3 years. I then spent 31 years working for a large grocery chain, but never in marketing or operations. From the early 70s, when I got my first OM, I only had a very modest Oly kit. It was only after I retired (early) that I had time for really playing with photography, discovered the 'Bay and started accumulating the stuff I'd always wanted, then discovered this list, and things really got out of hand. ;-)

Moose

Jeff Keller wrote:

Hmmm ... Didn't you say you sold stereos (lots of expensive stereos) in
an earlier time? Before retiring with hordes of Olympus gear.